My Birthday Gifts for You and Others

Hey, it’s my birthday on the 11th and in addition to my usual big annual donation to the SPCA, I thought it would be fun to do a little more gift giving.

First off – I’m taking on new Facebook friends and Facebook page Likes in exchange for dollars.

For every ten new friends on my Facebook profile or likes on my Facebook Page, I’ll give a dollar to the most popular charity chosen by commenters on this post… up to $1000.

And yes, you may double-dip by doing both. :-)

And just so you can keep count of how much we rack up, we’re starting with 2,984 friends and 1,215 Likes.

So Start Clicking!!!

Secondly, knowing that Christmas is a tough and expensive season for many of you (I’m in the States at the moment and seeing way too much Wall Street induced low- to middle-class hardship) that I’ve decided to keep Affiliate Blogger PRO (Rosalind Gardner’s Academy) pricing at the current ridiculously cheap levels until early to mid-January.

Give yourself that gift and see if the Christmas 2012 season doesn’t look a LOT brighter and more merry for you!

P.S. Don’t forget to list your favorite charity!!

BTW, my personal favorites are SPCA, Red Cross and Amnesty International.

Comments

Hi Rosalind
    Happy Birthday!
    I am so glad I found your website. I hate scammers and spammers with a vengeance and am all for honesty, integrity and ethical matketing.
    Have not been online much lately due to family health issues, but came across you via a post from Gary Simpson at IBCX. Although I am way behind at the moment and have lots of catching up to do, just had to check you out!
    Glad I did.
    I think I may well do a post on you tomorrow or today as it is 2.15 am in the UK.
    Keep up the good work.
    Dee

Thanks for the good wishes, Dee and in advance for the post. Don’t forget that you can earn from that post if you get links to my products (Affiliate Blogger PRO and the Super Affiliate Handbook) from Clickbank. :-)

2. Valisa says

Happy Birthday! My oldest daughter’s birthday is Dec. 11th also. I double dipped : ) As a huge animal lover I say SPCA as a favorite charity.

3. Paras Thakuria says

‘Liked’ your Facebook page, and also sent you a friend invite. Hope you’ll accept.

I’m really happy to see that one of your favorite charities is SPCA. I too really love and feel for animals. If I’m to select one more, then I’d say PETA.

Cheers, and wish you a very happy birthday in advance!

Rosalind, What a great to add promotion with giving. If I’m not already following you I’ll do so now.

While I love animals, since I have MS, my donation vote is for the National Multiple Sclerosis Society. :)

Happy holiday season.

Happy birthday Ros. I will be double dipping shortly. Hope all goes well for you for the holidays. I have two Newfoundland puppies, that almost out weigh me. I vote for SPCA and PETA. Thanks for you valued info on a timely basis.

Denny

6. kelly curtis says

ha ha …this is outrageous ! she is gathering more people to market to in the guise of charity ! she will easily make more than a thousand dollars from new people,don;t fall for it. and i have still not seen any earnings by people who have used her products ! show me the money !

Kelly,

What’s outrageous is your comment. If you looked at the positive side, $1000 to charity is $1000 that charity would not otherwise have received. IF I gain a few customers, that means even MORE money to charity, because the more I make, the more I give.

As to seeing earnings from my students. More Internet multi-millionaires have probably read my book than any other.

How many people have YOU helped?

All the best of the season to you and best wishes for a less cynical, happier new year.

Kelly
      I think that comment is so out of line. Have you read any of her products?
      I doubt it quite frankly. If you haven’t, you should keep your comments to yourself.
      You are not doing yourself any favours with comments like that.
      Dee

Happy Birthday Ros! From your three charity options – I would select the SPCA…as we have a very hard working local branch – happy travels

Hi Ros
    Have already got someone who is happy you are on my blog, actually 2 people.
    I hope you don’t mind, but I have nominated you for my 7 link blog challenge. However, there is absolutely no obligation.
    Dee

Happy Birthday Ros! It’s wonderful to know that lots of people are voting for peta,
    I’m an animal lover. Many more birthdays to come and have a merry Christmas. your great.

10. Alice Wilson says

Hey Ros, Happy birthday to you. And Red Cross and Amnesty International are excellent charities imho. Thank you.