My Thoughts on the Commission Cash Code Promo and Program

I opened an email this morning that piqued my interest (because the subject line was SO misleading), clicked the link and ended up watching the whole Commission Cash Code promo video.

No doubt you too have received emails about the CCC program from various marketers in the online business opportunities niche as well because the product just launched a few days ago. With luck, the emails you got were a little more straightforward.

Anyway, I was sufficiently intrigued by the video that I decided to spring for it — for the ‘pitch-in’ price of 43 bucks. Watch the video to see why I refer to the price as ‘pitch-in’ — you’ll laugh.

REALLY watch the video to learn ‘big boy’ Internet marketing tactics. I LOVE the mansion factor – how he drives up in his nice SUV, enters the residence, then walks from room to room in his mansion — most likely to elicit the drool response. :-)

OK, so I wasn’t impressed by the mansion (it echoed), but his Clickbank earnings (shown in real-time) WERE definitely impressive.

• Day 1… $9,050.83
  • Day 2… $10,202.23
  • Day 3… $8,809.69

Those are just a few of the mega-commission examples shown.

More striking, they were ALL affiliate commissions.

He did a real-time Clickbank transaction search and selected Affiliates to weed out his vendor earnings. You won’t see many bizop guys do THAT.

What is the program about?

Commission Cash Code focuses on using Facebook Community pages for the purpose of engaging with folks by providing useful content and promoting products for fast results. If you know me at all, I’m on board with ‘engaging’, ‘useful’ and ‘promoting’.

As for FAST results… I have yet to determine that, but I DO see the potential.

There are 50 recommended niches in the members area.

The ‘code’ itself is a very cool process, even though they’ve opted to use GetResponse instead of my preferred autoresponder, Aweber, to generate it.

No problem. If it generates sales, another autoresponder account can’t hurt, right?

I plan to test the code over the next week or two and you’ll probably notice the new activity on my Facebook account.

What I really like about this is that Facebook is so simple – pick a topic you love and just start posting. Granted, there’s more to the code than that – that will bring you MANY more ‘likes’ and clicks, but basically, it’s affiliate marketing without the website.

Gee… did I really say that? :-)

As for the upsells, I didn’t buy any. BUT, I don’t exactly need premade websites or Pages either. So, for those who aren’t as conversant as I am in design – the upsell might be a good idea. Too, you can always purchase it later — although he does say he’ll shut down the upsells after a certain number are sold.

Conclusion

Commission Cash Code is worth the price for the basic program and the upsell. I have no doubt it works, IF you work it.

Commission Cash Code comes with a 60 day money-back gaurantee, so you have nothing to lose by checking it out.

But DO check it out and make it work!!!

Comments

WOW those Clickbank stats are very impressive. I like it when people login and show you REAL stats.

I’ll have a look and we can compare results :)

Cheers
    Ian McConnell
    Western Australia

Thanks for sharing Rosalind. I’m going to check it out. Do you only operate in the make money niche. I’ve come across this product in the commodity trading niche, that’s launching on July 8th, pays a 35% commission of $699 and a 15% on second tier affiliates.

And I’d love to know what you think, and can only hope that you’d sign up as a sub-affiliate if you do find this niche interesting :)

Hello Haroun,

I operate in a number of different niches, but commodities is way beyond my understanding… I like real estate. :-)

Anyway, I’ll leave your promo here so others may see it and join if they like.

Thanks Rosalind, I’ll appreciate it. I spent most of today learning about the intricacies of this kind of investing, and thankfully I don’t have to be the expert in it, I guess as an affiliate marketer. There is lots to learn though, and its fun to learn something new.

Thanks for leaving my promo on your site, and sorry for hijacking the thread of your post

Ciao
    Haroun

4. Claire says

Well, I bought through your link Ros, wasn’t impressed with the 7 minute training video so I sent an email asking questions, then decided to get a refund. That was yesterday and haven’t heard a thing from them. So much for their 4-12 hours customer service response.

Also, there are rumours that the guy in the video is an actor…. Let’s see if I do get my refund.

I will post here to let people know either way.

BTW, I do love your Affiliate Blogger Pro membership which I am enjoying and working on at the moment.

Thanks,
    Claire

• Claire says

I use Microsoft Outlook and looked in my junk/spam folder and the refund replies weren’t there either. I then checked in my email providers’ web-based account and they were stuck in that junk folder but they hadn’t filtered through to MIcrosoft Outlook.

I just have to send refund request to billing@clicksure.com. So the CCC customer support is spot on, the emails just didn’t get through :)

5. Hayden Tomas says

I was almost going to send a response about your recommendation but claire beat me to it! I also did a bit of hunting around some well known forums and decided not to buy after being informed that the guy was indeed an actor, after looking at the dashboard I certainly was unimpressed with it and could not find any positive results online by users of the program.

What did strike me is that this technology was nothing new and I did in fact already own it!
    Correct me if I am wrong but does this not do exactly the same as a programe called FB Fist?
    I purchased this a while back at a site called FBfistpro, no affiliation at all so feel free to edit this out if you need to.

I also felt that posting on others walls whenever I felt like it seemed a bit grey to me, maybe others disagree. Oh and as claire, i purchased an ABP membership yesterday after buying your book last year, great update! And can’t wait to make this work for me as i have been gagging at the bits to make something work that will stand the test of time! I think ABP is the thing that will turn my life around :)

6. Nan says

Stats are impressive. How much is the upsell and what is it for? Sounds like it’s for websites – but I thought it was all on Facebook. ? Maybe it’s for Facebook pages?

Thanks,
    Nan

7. Nan says

Clicked on the link for this from your Facebook page – it said:

Sorry.
    The link you are trying to visit has been reported as abusive by Facebook users. To learn more about staying safe on the internet, visit Facebook’s Security Page. Please also read the Wikipedia articles on malware and phishing.

Then I tried to send you a comment about the above and it failed because said I didn’t have permission to comment or the post had been deleted.

Not really sure what this means. Any ideas?
    Thanks,Nan

Hi Nan,

Very interesting and sorry, I don’t really know why that would be.

The link should still work from the post, though.

Please read our other readers’ comments posted before you buy!

This guy is, indeed an actor. The mansion was rented for the shoot as well as the truck. If you follow on to the later videos, you’ll see him at a dining room table that isn’t the same house anymore. Much smaller. As for the real-time clickbank stats, who knows who’s account that was. I’m always curious at crazy stats so I bought into it to look around. It’s nothing that we, as marketers, can’t do on our own. I’ll be looking for the refund this week as I’ve poked around enough. I’m not a fan of hype. It’s not needed to make money online. Good content, honesty with your customers and treating your lists like gold will get you much farther than any blackhat/greyhat method out there. The issue comes down to doing the work. Blogging everyday. Writing good, useful content and staying engaged with your lists. No one wants to be sold to, but everyone wants to buy something. Learn how to effectively use the social media sites to create relationships, then guide them to your websites. You’ll make a lot more money in the end. I just gave away all the secrets in this post!

James

9. Cliff Clover says

Made me want to take a shower after I purchased and blew threw all the up-sell’s. I will try it an let you know.

10. Bill Mead says

Refering to COMMISSION CASH CODE USER GUIDE—
    ——————————————————————————–
    IK have a problem with COMMISSION CASH CODE USER GUIDE—
    ——————————————————————
    In the COMMISSION CASH CODE USER GUIDE,
    on the second page it says,
    ———————————————————————————–
    “Next you want to place a Facebook Message here.
    This is what will be posted on your visitors Facebook Walls”
    ———————————————————————————–
    Tell me, who does this posting? How is this done?
    When is it done?
    Are there Facebook Member groups by subject?
    Does CCC do this posting?
    ——————————————————————–
    Thank you for the much-needed help!
    Bill Mead

Hi Bill,

Please contact the CCC support folks with questions about how to use their product. That way they know what improvements need to be made to their training video and tutorials.

11. Tom says

Hi Ros!

I just purchased CCC today through your link. I’ll give it a shot and let you know my experience with CCC. BTW I really enjoyed your handbook and posts, blogs and all the IM material you write about. Thank you for being straight up and honest.

Hi Rosalind while i’m cheking your old posts i’ve seen you talking about commission cache code and that was really great since my email got flooded by this emails that i havent understood

I think that the owner is so spammy and he sends another spammer emails who is adrian morisson

anyway i think such activity on facebook won’t last too much ,especially if you get some flags on your posts

your website will get banned ,ive already tried that method

in meantime I see some apps post automaticly to users groups,I’m tired looking for the code and I think programmers can have it easily ,but they don’t help, they are all asking for money

13. John says

With commission cash codes. If you say you don’t need a website to promote an affiliate product. How would you make the program work for you?

Thanks